Christmas Craft Creations - July Launch Patterned Paper

Theme: Patterned Paper



A lot has been happening in my world and yet again craft takes a back burner, I really need to stop and think about that and find a way to keep craft and creating in my life, as you know its my happy place.   I got a new job and im regretting it, realising very quickly that my old job was also my happy place and the new job isn’t.  Im going to give it until Christmas and then decide on what to do.  I spent too many years worrying about what other people think vs what is important to me and keeping myself happy!

So back to craft, as my MOJO appears to have taken a backwards step I needed to keep this project a little simple, I checked out my images, my cardstock and things on hand (I have a stash of items ready to go) and I decided on a simple layout for this card.






What will you create for this months Patterned Paper challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations?

Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.