Christmas Craft Creations - White on White

Isn’t it nice to get into the craft room and being limited to just one colour (or lack of colour).
I grabbed some nice heavy weight white cardstock and some dies and off I went in creating.  I do think I broke my Gemini in the process but thats another story :(

The theme for Christmas Craft Creations this month is White on White, I really am looking forward to seeing what people come up with.   I was considering using white foil on white card but decided to save that precious item for another time.

It’s time for you to get creative and link up your creations over on the challenge blog

Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did the sentiment, Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much trouble making a white on white card for our team, and your card is so fabulous! And photographing it was even harder! I just love all the texture and die cuts on your card! The large sentiment is great! I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.