Christmas Craft Creations - Ribbon and Twine

Im slowly finding my craft groove again, I moved my inks to a big desk which means I access things more swiftly, add to that my stamps are mostly sitting beside me. 

I have been trying to use “one stamp/die” set in projects to keep things simpler, that said this project includes Concord and 9th dies, a Kaszazz background stamp and My favourite things sentiment so Im not sure how that plan is going for me.

Im looking forward to seeing other peoples take on Ribbon and Twine this month over on the Christmas Craft Creations challenge blog.



 

Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. Your card has a warm feel to it with the wood and I really like your florals. Nice card!!!! I am on the launch team as well and am enjoying our themes.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Very nice, warm cozy and love the flower, great job teammate!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.